BreathEezi Bumper Liner Features
Safer than traditional bumpers, our BreathEezi Bumper Liners are made with 100% Cotton breathable fabric with a mesh lining that promotes airflow, reducing the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide - a risk factor for SIDS.
Safe and stylish, it also impedes climbing, protects from bumps and bruises and reduces the risk of getting little arms and legs stuck between cot slats.
- Pediatrician Recommended.
- Made with 100% Cotton Muslin fabric, which provides superior protection while retaining maximum air flow in your baby's cot.
- In testing, our Bumper Liners were found to be 25 times more air permeable than traditional padded bumpers
- Adjustable fasteners fit most standard cot styles, ties ensure bumper stays in place
- Includes two long breathable panels to provide full coverage with no gaps between crib slats.
- Suggested ages newborn to 12 months as a general guideline.
- Contents: 2 x panels 145 cm long each x 30cm high - offering greater protection against entrapment.
- Fits on standard and large cots with solid ends.
- No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Made in South Africa
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Dry flat or air dry (do not dry clean or tumble dry)